Thursday, August 30, 2007

Item!

The P-I can't count
Syllables
in my haiku
Still free book for me.

On 8/30/07, Guzman, Monica wrote:
Ouch. We sounded that one out all wrong. For catching us at our mathematical worst, you are an honorary winner. Give me your first and second choice on those books and we'll give you second pick.

Mónica Guzmán
Online Reporter, Big Blog Contributor
Seattle Post-Intelligencer
101 Elliott Ave.
Seattle, WA 98119
P-I's Big Blog: http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog

-----Original Message-----
From: Jumpsuit
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 12:45 PM
To: Guzman, Monica
Subject: Haiku (non)issue

Umm...

E/lec/tri/fy/ing (5)
E/lec/tro/cut/ing ath/lete (7)
in new u/ni/form (5)

??????????????????

1 comment:

CassK said...

Trying to decide between two responses
1) We hate them
or
2) Should I be worried about you, Jumpsuit? Sharing haiku email with the PI?

So I'll just ask, what book did you get?